Tuesday, January 12, 2010

12 January 2010-Undang Test

Woke up around 10am,study and look over the undang book...Driver fetched me around 2pm for the undang test where the place near Sri Muda..We register one by one,when reach my turn,i had face some problem(can't sense my thumbprint)...The guy there called me go Kampung Jawa to solve the problem then only go back to that place take test again~~OMG..At that time,erm,quite worry because i can't find the driver...Over 12 minutes,finally ,i saw the driver ,i quickly told him the problem i faced>.<..Then, he brought me to kpg Jawa and back to the place again~~For that time,others had finish their test,just left me alone..Then, i quickly finish the question without double check,and just pray and hope for passing the test~~'click'>>yepi~~~i pass the test~~happy~~But,hope that next time i won't go there alone..scary~~who can accompany me??lol~~

Thx to my mum,angie,kel and the driver..thx alot^^..

Finish。7.30pm (12january2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment